User Interface changes
- Fix sorting issue with search and pkgtags.
- Don't issue warnings when downgrading multilib packages, where both arches aren't installed.
- Prefer to overflow the last columns, in column output. So "yum list | fgrep" has a better chance of working.
- Explain what to do with "package does not match intended download error" error.
- Make skipbroken run again when packages are added in postresolve (Eg. langpacks).
- Allow pkgtag (and hence yum) be loaded on RHEL-5 / python 2.4 environments.
- Process obsoletes only for the newest packages, again.
- SearchPrco?() will now do specific results - not just matches against name.
- Can upgrade kernel packages again.
Resource improvement changes
- Much faster returnObsoletes(newest=True), requires newer python/sqlite (fast searchNames()).
- Add "cache" of yumdb package checksum data.
- Don't preload all of the yumdb paths.
- Don't load all of the rpmdb packages in matchPackageNames (remove, and probably others).
- All package object derived classes are "scriptable". Eg. ("%(ui_nevra)s - %(ui_from_repo)s" % pkg).
- Added misc.string_to_prco_tuple() which is a reversal of misc.prco_tuple_to_string().
3.2.27 - 45 commits: Thu Mar 18 14:21:57 2010 -0400
27 files changed, 9,914 insertions(+), 5,498 deletions(-)
14 files changed, 376 insertions(+), 197 deletions(-) [yum rpmUtils bin *.py]